http://www.tolhurstorganic.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/pag-34supa-crema.jpg 1944 2592 Tolhurst Organic http://www.tolhurstorganic.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/tolhurst_organic_logo-300x135.png Tolhurst Organic2013-10-28 18:46:222013-10-28 19:18:21Festival Food Recipes
By October 28, 2013Published:
- Yield: 6 Servings
Butternut squash is best for the job, as it has little seeds and very thin skin to peel.
- 1 medium Butternut squash peeled, deseeded and cubed
- 2 large onions
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1.5 litres water or vegetable boullion
- 3 spoons oil olive or sunflower
- Lightly fry onions in a deep pan.
- Add squash cubes and let cook for a minute, to get well covered in oil
- Add water or stock and cook for 20-25 minutes until squash is soft and well cooked. Season to taste.
- Wizz in a blender, adding more water, if needed and serve hot with bread rolls, or croutons, and grated cheese, if preferred.